Anju Software’s IRMS (Information Request Management System) has rolled out a self-service portal for HCP’s and consumers called IRMS Care. This takes IRMS, which is already the industry standard for medical information management, to a new level. IRMS Care allows HCP’s and consumers to search for published content that has been approved by the client using a secure customized/company branded website.
Being fully integrated with your IRMS environment allows control of what documents can be shared to the portal from IRMS Content Management. Having the flexibility for HCP/Consumer self-registration, quick and easy implementation and many other customizable features really sets this apart from anything else on the market.
Benefits and Features
- Instead of contacting the medical information department directly, the IRMS Care portal allows HCPs or Consumers to access approved content with a quick search
- Very responsive and can be accessed over desktops, tablets and mobile phones
- Develop more insights about product performance and customer needs
- View searches, documents and logins done by each user
- Ability to create separate ‘tenants’
- Match divisions with IRMS in each IRMS Care tenant
- Fully Integrated with your IRMS environment
- IRMS content authors will be able to designate what documents can be shared to the portal from IRMS content management
- HCP/Consumer self registration available