Join Anju Software’s Global Customer Success Senior VP of Sales, Reed McLaughlin, and ProPharma Group’s Medical Information Supervisor, Americas, Stephanie Pruett and Medical Information Manager, Rachel Carlton at the DIA Medical Information and Communications Conference for an Anju Software-sponsored on-demand session: Pre and Current COVID Medical Information Call Center World. The thought-provoking session, held on October 14 at 12:30 PM CET, will look at how a Medical Information Call Center adapts from a pre-COVID world to service their customer base during a global pandemic.
IRMS MAX, the gold standard of Medical Information solutions, offers unsurpassed capabilities, an intuitive user experience, and the ability to deliver the right information, to the right consumer, at the right time. Anju Software is leading the charge in assisting medical information practitioners adapt in a COVID world.
You don’t want to miss this insightful on-demand session. For more information and to register click here.
About the DIA Medical Information and Communications Conference
The DIA Medical Information and Communications Conference is designed by medical information professionals for medical information professionals, building on a long series of very successful past editions. In this conference, we will leverage learnings on how to improve customers’ experience as they engage with pharma/biotech companies via various touchpoints. We will also explore when and how to successfully partner with suppliers.
What Can You Expect from Attending This Conference?
- Share your experiences, discover best practice and learn from others
- Pragmatic and open discussions, lessons learned and relevant case studies
- Join practical sessions and address real-world business challenges
- Learn about innovations in digital communications and applications for emerging technologies
- Reconnect with colleagues, build new relationships and broaden your network
- Engage with leaders in Medical Information and Communications